BEST BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY IN TEMPE, ARIZONA
Due to an economic crisis and a high cost of living, Tempe residents have felt the impact of staggering debt and a declining housing market. Arizona is one of the states in the southwestern U.S. that have been most affected by the crisis, and has seen an increase in bankruptcy case filings.
Tempe residents have found themselves unemployed with elevated debt, holding credit cards with high interest rates, and owning homes worth less than their original purchase price. Filing bankruptcy is the means in which to get rid of debt payments, and because of the debt protection offered in a bankruptcy, many people in Tempe chose to file chapter 7 or chapter 13 in order to reorganize, restructure, or eliminate their debt and to take control of their financial future by becoming debt free.
BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS IN TEMPE, ARIZONA
The attorneys at My AZ Lawyers have expertise in practicing Arizona Bankruptcy Law in Tempe, Arizona. When faced with a financial crisis or a bankruptcy, or if you are seeking debt relief options, My AZ Lawyers will help you get your finances to a manageable state.
Contact My AZ Lawyers and set an appointment FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your financial matters with an experienced attorney.
My AZ Lawyers will asses your financial situation by recognizing all your debt, evaluating all your debt, then giving you options for eliminating the debt. My AZ Lawyers has experiences in dealing with all kinds of different financial scenarios, and they are willing to hear about your situation and help you by providing options. Clients are satisfied with the representation and services offered by My AZ Lawyers, because they are competent, friendly, affordable, and they lead and help clients from first initial consultation to successful post-bankruptcy practices — they communicate throughout the entire process.
Change your life and turn it around from debt, anxiety, stress, and frustration to financial freedom, hope, feeling of achievement, and a brighter future, make a connection with My AZ Lawyers for assistance in debt services.
- A Statue of the founder of Tempe may be seen at the Charles Trumbull Hayden Memorial. The city of Tempe, also called Hayden’s Ferry during old territory times, is a city in Maricopa county, Arizona. On the north end of downtown Tempe is located the Haden Ferry Lakeside development. The city got its name after the Vale of Tempe in Greece. Located in the East Valley section of Phoenix Metro, Tempe is a popular suburb of Phoenix.
- ASU (Arizona State University) is located in Tempe, Arizona: with an undergraduate student body of nearly 34,000, ASU is the state’s largest institution of higher learning.
- Sun Devil Stadium is where the Arizona State Sun Devils play. The Arizona State University Art Museum, also in Tempe, houses rotating art exhibits. The Arboretum at ASU contains more than 300 species of plants from the various regions of the Arizona desert. ASU Gammage Auditorium is one of the great performance venues in Tempe (also Tempe Center for the Arts).
- Tempe is the host city for the Los Angeles Angles of Anaheim baseball team at Tempe Diablo Stadium, and has one of Arizona’s largest shopping malls, Arizona Mills. Tempe Marketplace is a large ope air mall located near Tempe Town Lake. Originally built in 1931, Tempe Beach Park has been renovated and connects to 5 miles of bike paths circling Town Lake. Splash Playground is a 1 acre playground at Tempe Beach Park.
- The Arizona Historical Society Museum – Marley Center in Tempe is a museum located next to the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Gardens and over 5000 sea creatures in 30 displays can be viewed at the Sea Life Aquarium. Tempe is known for its Mill Avenue District is a shopping, dining, nightlife area of Tempe.
- Tempe’s sister city is Skopje, Macedonia (since 1971) and most recently Cusco, Pero (2012). Tempe has been voted 3 times as “Best Overall Sister City Program” city.